Clinic 5 Facilities
Good health and well-being of our children is of utmost importance to us and we tirelessly strive to motivate and assist students to maintain and improve their health and hygiene.
In line with our vision to become a Health Promoting School as defined by WHO (World Health Organization), we have invited Clinic5 to introduce their School Health Initiative for our students. As part of this program, Clinic5 introduces the following services at MELC:
• Health Education is given on a monthly basis to students at the School through activity and theme-based sessions.
• Health Screening is conducted on each academic term for all students attending Meritorious Early Learning Centre. A Health screening report card is shared with the parents at the school’s discretion
• First Aid coverage through a dedicated Healthcare professional. A full time school health nurse is stationed within school premises.
• Free of cost primary care consultations at Clinic5 , facilitates throughout the year
All of this is done in collaboration with our teachers and staff. We look forward to improve the physical health and well-being of our children
During Health screening, children will be assessed on the following:
• General Physical: Hair, Eyes, Palms
• ENT: Ear, nose and throat examine
• Cardiovascular examine
• Pulmonary examine
• Abdominal examine
• Back examination for scoliosis